Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gallery Hop features blown glass and Columbus culture - The Lantern - Arts

Not ready for bed, so I Googled myself, and found that I am on pages and pages. Some I was surprised to see, and others I expected. I have been comfortable with the fact that nothing is a secret anymore, we can be found anywhere. Even so, there were things as little as comments I made on someone's photo on their facebook page, to information about where I am showing or demoing glass work. I had for gotten about this one though. This was an interview done years ago by an OSU reporter (student?) for The Lantern. It was kind of fun to find. I can't remember what the sunset glass piece was that she is referring to in this. OOPS.
Gallery Hop features blown glass and Columbus culture - The Lantern - Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment